TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_vote_lcapWhat is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_voting_barWhat is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_vote_lcapWhat is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_voting_barWhat is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops?

4 posters

Go down

What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? Empty What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops?

Post by xEpic360x Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Tell Me

Im goin Straight to Multiplayer FTW
xEpic360x
xEpic360x
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? Empty Re: What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops?

Post by iMiNiV3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:07 pm

im going and playing 1 free-for-all then wangler match!!
iMiNiV3
iMiNiV3
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops? Empty Re: What is the first thing you are gonna do on Black Ops?

Post by iMZ Whit3boy Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:55 pm

well the first thing i did was check out the zombies lol trying to figure out "if i could mod it" what i could do lol!!! Smile
iMZ Whit3boy
iMZ Whit3boy
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ilivestreamhd Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 pm

rank up Razz
ilivestreamhd
ilivestreamhd
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down