TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    biasa199 (143)
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_vote_lcapKino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_voting_barKino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_vote_rcap 
    Biasa199 Doxed (30)
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_vote_lcapKino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_voting_barKino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! I_vote_rcap 
    ilivestreamhd (26)
    Tyme (25)
    mmmmm its twisted (22)
    xEpic360x (17)
    -MoDz- (16)
    iMiNiV3 (15)
    iMZ Whit3boy (15)
    Bubba (14)

Latest topics
    » If anybody can still read this..
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
    Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!

3 posters

Go down

Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! Empty Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!

Post by iMZ Whit3boy Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Okay. The time of when playing on the map is N/A right now (Either the 60's or today's time.) . We know that Tank Dempsey, Nickoli Belolinski, Takeo, and Edward Richtofen are back....but old? They have time traveled. If you play Kino Der Toten on solo you can hear a radio transmission. The person talking is Richtofen and what has happened. Sam is still a mystery to him but to us she is the b**** who commands the teddy bear to take away the box :'(

Anyways some easter eggs can be found by looking for the Element 115 Rocks scattered in the map! There are 3 of them! 1 is right by the spwan next to the right side of the staires, 2 is in the electrical room (not where power is activated), 3 is is in the room next to the stage by speed cola! A song plays when you go up to them and press X on your controller. The song is called "115" by Selena Seigman.

Another Easter Egg is putting different video clips into the projector. You can find these clips after going to the pack-a-punch room sometimes when it takes u out u will go to a random room, now in those room u have to quickly look around the room to find video clips! once u find the clips u need to relink the teleporter and go back to the pack-a-punch room and go up to the projecter and it will tell u what to do and it will show the clip on the screen!!

Now the one thing that is making me love black ops is the campaign. Now why am I talking about the campaign of black ops on my Nazi Zombie topic? Because.

In the campaign there is a flash back of Rezonav (Yes from WaW's campaign.) of being on one last mission by the Russian military to find a Nazi named Steiner in a ship. In the ship contained a missile that was never launched. That missile is very deadly because it contains "Nova 6". Well anyways Steiner is still alive during the Nam war (Vietnam) and he is still working on it. He helps the Russians get at America. Cuba is just being used in this campaign. Nothing else.

So anyways in the beginning there is a message in white chalk saying "Watch out for the 6!" well. Now nova 6 is a possible lead to being a new chemical/substance to create a zombie in the game. ( i call them spider zombies lol but when u kill them the green smoke)!!

So that tells you most of what happened. By the way when you get on Zombies just watch the Televisions on the zombie theme of the start menu (Press Start, Click zombies, then look to the Television's.)

iMZ Whit3boy
    iMZ Whit3boy
    Wannabe
    Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! Empty Re: Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!

Post by WHIT3BOY Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

this for 360 or what? which system you talkin bout
    WHIT3BOY
    WHIT3BOY
    Awesome
    Awesome

Back to top Go down

Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! Empty kino story

Post by ziostorm Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm

read this
    wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com/t3090-the-nazi-zombie-story
    you will have t copy and paste it.
    ziostorm
    ziostorm
    Wannabe
    Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!! Empty Re: Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down