TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
Post Proof if you are selling! I_vote_lcapPost Proof if you are selling! I_voting_barPost Proof if you are selling! I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
Post Proof if you are selling! I_vote_lcapPost Proof if you are selling! I_voting_barPost Proof if you are selling! I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
Post Proof if you are selling! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

Post Proof if you are selling!

2 posters

Go down

Post Proof if you are selling! Empty Post Proof if you are selling!

Post by xQuiiCkScOpeRx Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:00 pm

if you are selling and goods on this website like controlers, jtags, kvs. you must show clear proof its legit.
e.g. Show a picture of item with TM9 username clearly visible beside it on piece of paper.

If you have any other proof along with that you can also show it the more proof the more interested people will be. And therfore everyone will trust you on this site and will gladly buy other stuff from you.

If you don't show any proof what so ever its likely you will be asked for proof or topic will be closed. Therfore no one will trust you on this site again so be careful.

Also if you are caught scamming on this website you will be strictly banned from the site. Non Scamming Site!!

Good luck with Shops everyone!
xQuiiCkScOpeRx
xQuiiCkScOpeRx
xQuiiCkScOpeRx
ChatRoom Supervisor
ChatRoom Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post Proof if you are selling! Empty Re: Post Proof if you are selling!

Post by biasa199 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 pm

We won't necessarily CLOSE your topic, we'll just post a disclaimer on it.

Wink

Biasa199
biasa199
biasa199
Site Founder
Site Founder

http://www.themodding9ine.com/

Back to top Go down