TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
You should be able to give rep to other memberS I_vote_lcapYou should be able to give rep to other memberS I_voting_barYou should be able to give rep to other memberS I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
You should be able to give rep to other memberS I_vote_lcapYou should be able to give rep to other memberS I_voting_barYou should be able to give rep to other memberS I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
You should be able to give rep to other memberS EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

You should be able to give rep to other memberS

2 posters

Go down

You should be able to give rep to other memberS Empty You should be able to give rep to other memberS

Post by xEpic360x Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

I think that it would be a good idea to be able to give rep to good posters.
xEpic360x
xEpic360x
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

You should be able to give rep to other memberS Empty Re: You should be able to give rep to other memberS

Post by biasa199 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm

You can.. It's called that "+" or "-" sign..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
biasa199
biasa199
Site Founder
Site Founder

http://www.themodding9ine.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum