TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    biasa199 (143)
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_vote_lcap[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_voting_bar[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_vote_rcap 
    Biasa199 Doxed (30)
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_vote_lcap[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_voting_bar[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] I_vote_rcap 
    ilivestreamhd (26)
    Tyme (25)
    mmmmm its twisted (22)
    xEpic360x (17)
    -MoDz- (16)
    iMiNiV3 (15)
    iMZ Whit3boy (15)
    Bubba (14)

Latest topics
    » If anybody can still read this..
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
    [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT]

Go down

[TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT] Empty [TuT] How to introduce yourself [TuT]

Post by Biasa199 Doxed Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Introducing yourself on TM9

or so i have seen a lot of introductions for users on many sites with them saying stuff like. "im jon i mod add me" or " im tom i play xbox" this lets people know literally nothing about you. So they take no interest in Getting to know you. So i Want to Show New users How to make an introduction That will Let users know More about you.

Name/GamerTag:
    When Telling *SPAM* members and staff your name. You may tell them your Birth name,username, or a nickname That people may know you as. This way users know what to contact you by. and gives them a base starter for a conversation.Including your Gamertag is a good idea also. So that members can invite you to play online if your looking for somebody to game with.

Letting members of *SPAM* know your age Is completely up to you. If you wish to keep it confidential that is completely ok. But if you do Wish to share your age. Do so by stating it after your name. as in "im tom age: 16" it is then clearly shown your age is 16.

Gaming console(s)
    During your introduction to *SPAM*. you should include your Brand of console.this way Members of *SPAM* can relate more to the type of Gaming you do. and how serious you take it.Most *SPAM* members Differ between the "xbox" and the "PS3". but there are users on *SPAM* for PC and Wii Gaming. By letting people know your gaming system they can further help you in your system needs.

Games
    After stating your console of choice. You can tell members of *SPAM* What games you enjoy playing. If members are interested to know more about you. they can Invite you to play a game and you can talk. This also tells members if you are a Arcade Kind of gamer like pac-man and sonic. Or if your a Hardcore gamer like Halo And CoD.

Past Modding Experience
    If you have Modded Any kind of games before. Or Know something about Jtags. Of any other kind of Technical stuff. Include this. It Shows people that you know what your talking about. and that you are interested in Using your skills During your Time on *SPAM*. If you have no Prior Modding experience. Thats completely fine. Then don't Worry about it.

Hobbies
    Letting people know some of your hobbies or interests Will better them in figuring out what kind of member you will be. If you are into Computers and Running sights. or If you are an Experienced Modder. These things let people know what you are good at. and How you can Help the Community. Other things like Sports are also ok to post.

Why you came to TM9
    You may want to tell the members of MN why you signed up to the site. Or what your plans are to Help Better the site in any way. This could be by making GFX or Hosting lobbies Free for members. Many things Can help the site. So let people know what you will do. This may Get your name More known on the site So your not just another.. 1 hit wonder

NOTE
    During your introduction DO NOT include any personal information That might Hurt you or anything that members can use against you. This is a Friendly forum and we want keep it that way.

Hopefully this will help new TM9 members Get more acquainted with some of the already existing Members.

Glad to help

TM9 Rush
    Biasa199 Doxed
    Banned
    Banned

Back to top Go down