TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_vote_lcapHow To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_voting_barHow To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_vote_lcapHow To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_voting_barHow To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB

3 posters

Go down

How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB Empty How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB

Post by xEpic360x Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Step One - Place your USB into the USB port in your XBox 360

Step Two - Go to "My Xbox" - "System Settings" - "Memory"

Step Three - Go to "Gamer Profiles" and put the GamerTag you want to mod onto your USB Flash Drive

Step Four - Go onto your Computer and with the downloaded program I gave you USB Xplorer go to File - Open Devices - Click 0. {dir} thing until it wont change anymore.

Step Five - When done that click on the final numbers and when it is HIGHLIGHTED extract it to your desktop.

Step Six - Open Up EZ GT 2.1 and click the top left bottom go to desktop and find your file that was extracted to your desktop

Step Seven - Create your very own custom GT and be sure to save it to your desktop in a folder when you are done.

Step Eight - Open up Modio and go to open folder at the top left corner of the screen and open it click through everything in the folder until you find the white thing from before.

Step Nine - Now you have your moded profile! Your almost done! Now what you want to do is Rehash and Resign your Moded Gamertag!

Step Ten - Time to put your Moded Gamertag back on your Xbox where it belongs! Open up USB Xplorer and go open your device NOW what you do is go to inject folder, make sure to not click anything else that appears on your USB!

Step Eleven - Once your Moded gamertag is on your USB stick again go back to member as you did on Step Two and transfer your Moded Gamertag back onto your XBox360.

For this to login to Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 sign into your Moded Profile try to login to play MW2 and it will say you have no Xbox Live now, when it takes you to your profiles make sure to click on the one you used at first that your Moded GT was on and it should work perfectly.

Have fun MODing your Gamertags!
xEpic360x
xEpic360x
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB Empty Re: How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB

Post by ilivestreamhd Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 pm

i like the tut but a tip do a video
ilivestreamhd
ilivestreamhd
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB Empty Re: How To Mod Your Xbox Live Gamertag With a USB

Post by iMiNiV3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:39 pm

ilivestreamhd wrote:i like the tut but a tip do a video
Thats what i told him:)
iMiNiV3
iMiNiV3
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down