TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_vote_lcapHow to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_voting_barHow to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_vote_lcapHow to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_voting_barHow to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy)

2 posters

Go down

How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) Empty How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy)

Post by ilivestreamhd Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 pm

This is how you put letters or words that are not aloud in your clan.

1) Go on mw2 press clan tag

2) Type in a word that is not aloud but do not click enter yet!

3) So once you have that word turn off your modem or rouder. I think if you have a lag-switch you can turn that on and wait couple of seconds.

4) Now once you turned off your modem or rouder click enter.

5) It should sign you out.

6) Sign back it and there you go you will have it

I hoped this helps some of you.This works on all cods.

Easier way
It is really simple. Go on your clan tag click it type in any word and then turn off your router or modem then press enter. Now it should freeze in 2 minutes it will sign you out then you turn on your modem or router click xbox live then there you go you have that clan.

You can do it with a lagswitch but you need Net tools. If this helped any of you all i ask is for you to click the thank you button on the bottom..

Oh and thanks for the rep guys i really appreciate it.

Mw2/Cod4 how to put IW in your clan taG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on your clan tag type I W then it should say illegal characters bla bla bla then go back on your clan tag and type in ron then go type in IW then it should work fine
ilivestreamhd
ilivestreamhd
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy) Empty Re: How to put letter that are not allowed in your clan tag (Easy)

Post by biasa199 Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Or put "IW for your clan tag, it will appear as IW.

Wink
biasa199
biasa199
Site Founder
Site Founder

http://www.themodding9ine.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum