TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    biasa199 (143)
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_vote_lcaphow to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_voting_barhow to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_vote_rcap 
    Biasa199 Doxed (30)
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_vote_lcaphow to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_voting_barhow to change colors for color mods in mw2 I_vote_rcap 
    ilivestreamhd (26)
    Tyme (25)
    mmmmm its twisted (22)
    xEpic360x (17)
    -MoDz- (16)
    iMiNiV3 (15)
    iMZ Whit3boy (15)
    Bubba (14)

Latest topics
    » If anybody can still read this..
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
    how to change colors for color mods in mw2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

how to change colors for color mods in mw2

Go down

how to change colors for color mods in mw2 Empty how to change colors for color mods in mw2

Post by mmmmm its twisted Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Okay to start your ganna wanna go to colorpicker.com/

1)Find the color you want!.....As an example, i will use Purple..the number for it is #BB00FF

2)Do you see the numbers on the left? For example mine say;

H:284

S:100

B:100

R:187

G:0

B:255

Okay so in the MW2 colors there are 4 compnents ( R, B , G, (A)lpha)

3)For MW2 your goimg to take the bottom three numbers!...so for me they are

R:187

G:0

B:255

4) You are now going to divide those numbers by 255

187/255 = 0.733333 <--You are going to use "0.7"

o/255 = 0 <-- You are going to use "0"

255/255 = 1 <--You are going to use "1"

5) Now for that 4th component!

the 4th component is "A" which stands for Alpha;

Okay so if you want your text transparent you can play around with alpha!

"1" will make it not transparent at all

"0.5" will make it half transparent

"0.2" you know the story lol

^^^Thnx Johhny for bringing this to my attention <3

6) Now lets gather our numbers! into a mw2 order like so,

("0.7 0 1 1")

7)Now lets attach it to a client Dvar so it can become infectable!

self setClientDvar("lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor1", "0.7 0 1 1");

If u need any Help Plse PM me

Some Credits to istaywikkid on ttg for Helping me with the DVAR

mmmmm its twisted
    mmmmm its twisted

Back to top Go down