TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheModding9ine
Welcome to TM9!!! Please REGISTER or SIGN IN to start posting....
TheModding9ine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
biasa199 (143)
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_vote_lcaphow to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_voting_barhow to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_vote_rcap 
Biasa199 Doxed (30)
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_vote_lcaphow to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_voting_barhow to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 I_vote_rcap 
ilivestreamhd (26)
Tyme (25)
mmmmm its twisted (22)
xEpic360x (17)
-MoDz- (16)
iMiNiV3 (15)
iMZ Whit3boy (15)
Bubba (14)

Latest topics
» If anybody can still read this..
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm by biasa199

» Kino Der Toten Story and easter eggs!!
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm by ziostorm

» BIASA read pl0x
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm by Rush=Founder

» Site UPDATE!!!! [11/6/10]
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» do you have diablo 2
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Bullet Storm Section
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» Top 5 Poster!!!
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm by mmmmm its twisted

» mw2jtagmods@live.com
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm by biasa199

» How I saved TM9
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Banned

» Hey TM9!! Whi3boy here!!!
how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am by WHIT3BOY

how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2

2 posters

Go down

how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 Empty how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2

Post by mmmmm its twisted Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Dead Rising 2 Ending A

1. Give all the required Zombrex to Katey

2. Complete all the cases

3. Do not give Zombrex to TK

Dead Rising 2 Ending B

2. Finish all the cases up until Case 6-4

3. Fail to complete Case 6-4

Dead Rising 2 Ending C

2. Fail to complete the cases

3. Go inside the safe house when the military appears

Dead Rising 2 Ending D

Method 1:

1. Do not reach the safe house before time expires in Case 6-1

Method 2:

1. Do not give any Zombrex to Katey or fail to complete the cases

2. On the last day, stay outside of the safe house when the military appears

Dead Rising 2 Ending F

1. Do not give any Zombrex to Katey

2. Go inside the safe house when the military appears

Dead Rising 2 Ending S

2. Complete all the cases

3. Give Zombrex to TK

4. Finish Overtime mode

mmmmm its twisted
mmmmm its twisted

Back to top Go down

how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2 Empty Re: how to unlock all ending's in dead rising 2

Post by iMiNiV3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks Man I love it
iMiNiV3
iMiNiV3
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down